Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Contact Centre Sales Specialist in Europe to oversee and manage high-value Contact Centre prospects/customers. The candidate will be responsible for driving these leads alongside Twilio Account Executives through the entire sales cycle to closure, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications.
We are looking for a proven Sales individual to focus on Contact Centre, looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market.
- The ideal candidate has Several years of sales experience in the Mid-Market and or Enterprise Contact centre market, with a deep understanding of the contact centre sales motion and constituents, and a proven track record of success.
- You will be familiar with customer buying cycles in contact centre and have experience with operational contact centre challenges, ROI, investment case and have experience with complex contact centre technical ecosystems.
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service products and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for working these leads through with the AE community to drive these leads through the entire sales cycle to closure, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications. The ideal candidate should be willing to roll up their sleeves and directly engage with customers and manage opportunities.
- You'll be working with global 2,000 and large to medium-sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a next-generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our customers are VP of Customer Experience, Care and Service, VP of Omni-channel and Digital Strategy, Product Managers, Application owners, VP’s of Innovation. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
We get many highly-qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- BE AN OWNER: Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Engage with businesses to help them uncover opportunities for disruption and innovation, through onsite discovery, thought leadership and trusted advisory.
- BE BOLD: You have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100k.
- NO SHENANIGANS: You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
Twilio’s Contact Centre business in EMEA is growing rapidly and this team member will assist and source new opportunities using Twilio for a fundamentally better way to meet the needs of customer care organizations. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects and managing these deals to close.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role will be based in our London office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.