Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly across the globe and seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer who will work closely with R&D and recruiting partners to attract, engage and hire the most exceptional talent across AMER. You’ll be driving creative talent strategies and are passionate about delivering a first class candidate experience from the first touch point.
Twilio is looking for a multi-faceted individual that has specialized experience sourcing talent for world class R&D organizations. This will be someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of balancing local with global while supporting dynamic, fast-paced recruiting teams. They also have:
- Experience in a sourcing role supporting primarily Engineering and also Go To Market (Sales) & G&A roles at technology (software) SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience with Sourcing - nurturing, attracting and engaging passive prospects ideally with expertise in APIs, cloud, communications, and enterprise software.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches and supporting multiple recruiting teams.
- Able to partner with the local ecosystem to deliver results while maintaining a broad perspective and ensuring global priorities are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business insight and current on market trends
As a Talent Sourcer, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with Talent Partners & business leaders to develop, prioritize and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans. Provide metrics and analysis on sourcing campaigns
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a business leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and places those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business and with candidates) that will create great outcomes. This role will have significant exposure to leadership.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on building a hiring strategy then take the lead on sourcing and hiring the best candidates across AMER. Ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. You are empowered to experiment and build whether it’s a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DON’T SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio's continued growth. You will work with primarily Engineering and potentially the Sales “Go To Market” organization and G&A business units to bring in top talent for the company’s strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $82,496 - $113,432
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $72,184 - $99,253
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks