Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior HR Product Manager specializing in Payroll support to be a key contributor on the HR Technology team. The person in this role will primarily focus on running Workday projects with varying levels of complexity which will include working with Workday payroll, Workday time tracking, Workday absence, and evolving our HR support model. In addition, this individual will help with Workday support . Reporting to the Manager of HR Product Management, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s rapid growth.
Twilio is looking for a person who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated a track record of supporting Workday in a fast paced, ever changing environment. They also have:
- 5+ years hands-on Workday experience supporting an HR function with regards to implementation, configuration, post-go live support, and day-to-day maintenance.
- Demonstrated advanced Workday configuration experience in Payroll, Time Tracking, and Time Off. Strong exposure and knowledge of various types of HR systems across the People function HCM, LMS, ATS, Case Management is preferred
- Have a track record of translating HR business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and leading or participating in testing and deployment activities. Exposure to M&A of variable sizes is preferred.
- Must be collaborative, a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change with the ability to think through problems and deliver quality solutions against very tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- Customer service oriented and ability to meet defined SLAs, familiar with agile methodology.
As a Senior HR Product Manager - Payroll, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Draw the Owl: Advanced knowledge of Workday Payroll best practices and how to effectively translate into scaleable realistic business processes. Works in a highly agile environment where processes are constantly developed out of ambiguity or redeveloped for scale. Research new ways to solve the unknown problems affecting the business through keeping current on new Workday releases, enhancements.
- Be an owner: Work on People projects with varying levels of complexity. Gather and document end-user requirements by working with cross functional teams. Prototype and configure based on project requirements. Manage testing, identify test scenarios/use cases, help develop test scripts and execute UAT with the project team. Maintain and support ad-hoc reporting needs. Assist with production support.
- Don’t settle: Ensuring solution designs are in line with security, scalability and best practices. Strong quality assurance skills to minimize risk through use of audits, checklists, repeatable processes and attention to detail. Provide training to enable end users to complete the required tasks.
- Write it down: Document and evaluate end-user requirements, Create related system documentation and end user training resources.
- Empower others: Manage testing by identifying test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system and user acceptance testing. Communicate and train system end users on necessary functions.
- Wear the customer’s shoes: Proactively support the business by providing the best end user experience.
- No shenanigans: Support SOX compliance efforts by ensuring process and data integrity.
This position will be an integral part of the HR Technology team which plays a critical role to Twilio’s growth by providing HR system functionality to our end users including self service, data transactions, reporting capabilities and automation of data flows to other downstream systems. This team is always iterating and improving our processes.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Include for all Remote-US roles
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $99,840.00 - $137,280.00
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $87,360.00 - $131,040.00
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks