Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help run initiatives across digital ad platforms. You will be responsible for the day-to-day in-platform management of paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), while assisting with additional channels. By growing our top and bottom funnel, and building out new campaigns and programs on behalf of marketing partners, you will directly contribute to our company’s growth goals.
The right candidate for this role is passionate about paid social, possesses a start-up mentality, is highly analytical and results-driven, and can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build. This candidate also enjoys cross-functional collaboration and is interested in working with global teams. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- You have at least 2+ years of proven experience with hands-on advertising and marketing campaign management, ideally with some B2B experience.
- You have experience handling paid social campaigns across the major ad platforms: Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Experience managing display campaigns a plus.
- You find working in the ad platforms themselves invigorating and are always looking for the next opportunity for campaign optimization.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience in driving campaign performance for measurable results. You enjoy digging into the data for impactful insights to improve your campaigns.
- You are process-minded and enjoy improving workflows for increased efficiency.
- You are intellectually curious, with an appetite to test new approaches, innovate and continually improve campaign performance.
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- You enjoy taking on complex problems. You are encouraged to act as an owner, and drive cross-functional teams towards common goals.
- You want to work in a fast moving rocketship, own and design programs, have goals and responsibilities that are critical to Marketing team goals.
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy ambitious problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl,” and adapt their playbook when necessary.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Execute for and support a paid social strategy in pursuit of our overall team goals, continuously optimizing for performance. Monitor competitors and new technologies to provide updates, opportunities, and recommendations to the team.
- DRAW THE OWL: Think outside of the box to suggest and test new audience targeting, creative, copy, and campaign structure. Reinvent existing ads intake, launch, and optimization processes in pursuit of greater efficiency and less cross-team friction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Launch ads that provide customers and prospects with relevant content, at the right time, through the channels they prefer. Surprise and delight customers with creative and copy that resonates.
- BE BOLD: Feel empowered to take whatever steps necessary to reach our customers with the right content, at the right time, and on the right channel. Suggest innovative ideas for testing and optimization to improve the user journey.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with our team and cross-functional teams to execute campaigns and initiatives across product and region lines. Consider diverse points of view among our target audience and internal partners in order to drive new, cutting edge experiences.
For anyone interested in building a career in marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high-performing demand generation team at the intersection of all marketing activities.
Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads. That makes this role attractive for marketing professionals who take a data-driven approach. Small changes can make a big difference.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Whether you work remotely or at Twilio HQ in San Francisco, you will enjoy our incredible perks: free Kindle when you build your Twilio app, monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience, is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Tier 4 base salary range: $61,888 to $85,096.
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks