Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a results-driven, Growth segment marketer to partner with a growing sales team to scale our cloud communications business in EMEA. For Twilio, the Growth Segment target StartUps and High Growth Companies. As a Growth Segment Marketing Manager you live the Twilio Magic. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, demand generation marketer to make a significant impact.
As an Growth Segment Marketing Manager, you will have:
- Strong project management experience, with proven track record of successfully delivering marketing sourced pipeline, specifically in an SMB/Growth role focused on high growth and high potential growth start-ups
- Strong proficiency in zeroing-in on relevant market segment drivers and indicators; an instinct for knowing what matters and what doesn’t.
- Ability to successfully interact with and influence a variety of roles and decision-making levels within the company; strong written and communications skills.
- Good ability to decipher large amounts of data and requests and then distill into clear strategies and communications.
- Have a strong command of testing and optimisation techniques to demonstrate impact and outcomes
- Fluency in a second European language is beneficial
- Good experience working with Tableau, Salesforce and other reporting tools
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Leverage data from internal and 3rd party sources to identify key sectors including customer revenue and opportunity data, sector and account specific growth data, etc. Work with Marketing Operations to create world-class reporting and dashboards for real-time analysis in Tableau and other analytics platforms.
- BE AN OWNER: Work with sales strategy and analytics to ensure appropriate account and contact data is available in Salesforce for addressable markets. Liaising with Campaigns, Field Marketing and Demand Gen teams on the execution of outbound campaigns, arming Sales and Sales Development with prospecting tools, etc.
- BE BOLD: Align use cases to sectors and create Go To Market plans for each including sourcing content, adapting messaging where appropriate, drafting outbound sequences, nurture plans, etc.
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with branding / communications and demand generation counterparts in the creation and development of market facing campaigns to drive meetings and opportunities
The EMEA Field Marketing team is central to Twilio's continued growth in Europe. We work closely with our partners in the sales organisation to ensure that they have sufficient inbound leads and pipeline to hit their sales targets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications for customer engagement. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your career growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is home based until further notice but could require visits to the Soho London office as and when the pandemic eases and offices reopen. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratised communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.