Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Sales Operations team. This position is a great role for an experienced business analyst who is looking to take full ownership of process improvement programs and shape product roadmaps. This role would be ideal for passionate individual who aims to create frictionless operations, drive the best possible user experience and maximize efficiency for the business. Having strong customer empathy and understanding what it takes to drive business outcomes through multi-functional complex initiatives are key to the role.
This role will report to the Manager, Sales Systems and will be based in Bengaluru.
This role is right for individual who seeks to excel in building workflows that help scale our customer-facing teams! In addition, this individual will work on translating system setup to empower partner decisions, managing partner expectations, and driving the alignment across different functions to move initiatives forward!
- 6+ years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- Success in implementation of SFDC solutions, managing project timelines, and communications with key partners
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is required
- Experience in owning initiatives and driving alignment across teams
- Experience working with sales platforms (ie. Outreach, Yesware, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc) would be advantageous
- Experience in both Top of Funnel and Post-Sales processes
The goal of the team is to evolve our Sales business processes to the degree of operational excellence expected in any large B2B enterprise with a global and scaling GTM team. As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will quickly learn Twilio’s unique business processes, identify gaps, and efficiency opportunities for those processes. You will collaborate with the wider team to recommend and implement process changes and maintain the systems that power these critical business processes. You will also be responsible for driving success metrics that these business processes yield. You will also engage and manage relationships with internal business partners who are leveraging our systems. These business partners include Services, Partners, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Success, Customer Support, and Customer Experience etc. functions.
You are a results-oriented individual who wants to make a difference, accepts accountability, and takes the initiative to iterate and improve. In this role, you will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient. Your work will be integral to supporting impactful programs, which will contribute to the success of the Go-to Market team and support Twilio’s fast growth.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Understanding the Twilio customer journey and sales funnel, identify gaps and recommend efficiency opportunities.
- DRAW THE OWL: Recommend and drive impactful programs that elevate Twilio’s sales funnel to deliver business outcomes and help our stakeholders exceed their goals.
- BE AN OWNER: Own and improve a Sales roadmap (Top of Funnel and Post-Sales) of operational improvements, and assist program managers and solutions architects with various work streams critical to large projects.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Provide end-user support and training; documenting new and existing processes and configuring new procedures and workflows. Help define and report on measurable goals for business processes, such as MQL-to-SQL qualification, lead-to-BDR, days-to launch, revenue realization, and system adoption metrics.
Under the Sales Efficiency team, our charter is to ensure a robust and scalable infrastructure for Twilio’s Top funnel and Post Sales ecosystem. We will work with partners across the GTM organization to ensure proper operations and infrastructure are in place to support our overarching business needs and pivotal initiatives. This includes supporting overall process improvements, optimizing current GTM applications and software tools, and implementing new systems. We strive to identify process gaps, and help drive road maps to bridge those gaps.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located for our beautiful office in Bengaluru. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, Twilio swag, ergonomic desks, All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.