Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a hardworking Route Analyst to join our growing Routing Operations team to perform tactical routing operations to ensure that Twilio balances maximising cost effectiveness, while providing the highest quality of service for Voice/SMS traffic. The right candidate will be passionate about serving customers, have deep telecommunications carrier domain knowledge and experience!
Successful candidates as a Route Analyst, you will work with a distributed team responsible for route analysis, route testing, monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting on routing quality and service costs. The role will also involve identifying and resolving provider configuration and service/routing related issues, responding to carrier escalations and managing routing and prefix tables.
- You have at least 3-5 years of telecom experience, with in-depth knowledge of global telecom regulations and international voice market rates
- You have hands on routing experience and the capacity to make intelligent routing decisions to optimise revenue and margin to hit monthly/quarterly financial targets
- You understand telecom quality metrics
- You have experience with telecom carrier rate decks, disputes, etc.
- Understand the nuances of routing to improve quality and cost
- You are familiar with industry standard routing tools
- You are a self starter with a skill for driving cross department projects who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance - be an owner.
- You're a process-savvy “people” person who learns fast and thinks on your feet.
- You're detailed, organized, and process-centric to the extreme. You’re a specialist at prioritizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You waste no time. You quickly learn and master every aspect of complicated systems!
- You have experience working on high-end products and services and know how to reduce the stress of Customers regarding their high-dollar, business-critical investments.
- You have the ability to work independently
- You are a specialist in MS Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of proven experience
- You can craft your own queries in SQL.
As Routing Analyst, you will:
- NEVER SETTLE: Analyze carrier invoices and ensure they are accurate in conjunction with our Finance team. Work with software engineers to define the tools vital to automate and streamline our processes. Maintain the global routing tables for Voice & SMS. Analyze existing revenue/margin SMS & Voice costs.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Maintain accurate and easy to follow internal documentation of new and existing routing processes
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Work on the escalations from support for complex routing/quality issues. Develop and manage Routing Products to meet customer cost, quality and feature requirements. Work closely with your colleagues in Carrier Operations & Carrier Relations to ensure quality and cost metrics are being met.
- BE AN OWNER:Build requirements for product improvements and feature requests. Research changes to international & domestic rate codes and dialing plan changes.You will create and maintain detailed routing reports. Take on routing improvement projects to streamline routing and cost savings.
- DRAW THE OWL:Develop and maintain operational processes. Twilio’s culture is highly collaborative and team oriented. You will be a member of a passionate, smart team that works together to ensure Twilio’s customer’s phone calls and messages always get connected at the highest quality.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications.
The Twilio‘s SMS platform enables companies to integrate communications directly into their applications via simple cloud APIs and with on-demand global reach. Twilio is therefore challenged with abstracting away a world of complexity so that our customers can go global without concern for managing a global communications network, carrier integrations and relationships throughout the world.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.