Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Would you like to help shape the future of Technology Partners at Twilio? We are seeking an exceptional and passionate Program Manager to join our Global BD organization. This individual will help drive long-term initiative goals and programmatic institutions to help guide how Twilio engages with Technology partners. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate your business acumen, you have a bias towards action, you have an appreciation for simplification and increasing the ease of doing business, and you are known for rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
- 5+ years of experience in sales or partner programs, operations, or management within the cloud industry
- Experience developing and operationalizing projects and programs to support growth at scale
- Ability to take broad concepts and the vision and then develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and effectively execute those plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels
- Adept in leading and managing without formal authority and bias to action within ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Bring data driven methodology and quantitative analytical skills
- Highly collaborative, and partner-oriented professionally.
- Strong bias to action and excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting to C-level executives
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent
- As a Sales Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Define, design, launch, and run strategic initiatives that contribute to our go-to-market plan; lead operational programs, communicating proposals and updates to senior leadership
- BE BOLD: Lead efforts to scale the execution of partner activities and market growth strategies by building mechanisms and programs that reach across all geos, territories, and channels, with the goal of driving adoption
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Create a strong partnership with sales, ensuring they are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell Twilio
- DON'T SETTLE: Be responsible for building a strategic business development plan that defines priorities, ensuring it is well aligned across Twilio, and executing the plan while working with key internal stakeholders
- Provide operational support through business insights.
The Corporate Development team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing M&A transactions that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.