Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sales Contracts Operations Manager to support our growing sales organization in APAC supporting our expanding business in Japan. This role reports into the Senior Director of Contract Operations and will be based in Singapore.
This is an exciting role for the individual to gain and expand their broad spectrum of cross functional interactions and leading non-standard end-to-end commercial agreements or Order Forms (OF). This role will work to appropriately structure the deal to be a ‘Win-Win’ for both the customers and Twilio!
Twilio is looking for an experienced professional who lives the Twilio Magic and has a strong background in sales, sales operations, and / or deal desk. You will be passionate, dedicated and have the ability to understand complex problems while providing explanations and solutions which are sound and clearly communicated. You will also have:
- Fluency in Japanese (written and verbal)
- Collaborate with and establish solid trusted working relationships with team members, Commercial Legal, Order Management, Finance, and Sales.
- Demonstrated ability handling and structuring a large number of complex deals requests including drafting and reviewing business language in non-standard terms for compliance with corporate policies.
- Deep understanding of pricing, commercial terms and ability to negotiate. Work to arrive at an offer with reasonably acceptable terms to both parties.
- Enforce the corporate approval framework and associated policies.
- Ensure forward deal momentum as well as troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues with deal velocity especially during month and quarter end
- Comprehensive experience in Salesforce and Apttus CPQ / CLM.
- MS-Office and / or G-Suite experience
As a Sales Contracts Operations Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner and support our APAC sales teams with70% of time dedicated to the Japan region.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Draft and review a variety of sales order forms and contracts
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: As an individual contributor, you will tackle complex OFs from start to the finishing line, ready for customer’s signature
- NO SHENANIGANS: Find and eliminate the gaps to ensure business compliant order form creation.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and constantly evolving business. This role is crucial to the Sales Operations organization for the success of supporting our growing Japanese sales team! It is a highly visible role that supports our sales leaders with good and sound business decisions in our proposals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to taking on hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Singapore office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.