Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why And Where
Twilio is seeking a Business Operations Specialist to join our Support Strategy & Enablement team. You will be responsible for contributing to numerous ground-breaking programs across the Support organization, helping to find ways to partner across teams in areas such as developing business models and introducing initiatives aimed at long-term sustainability. You will be responsible for contributing to and utilizing decision-making frameworks to promote visibility and thinking, aligning key partners, influencing decision-making with leadership audiences, and working at building productive and positive relationships at all levels. This individual must have strong communications and organization skills and be able to partner effectively within Customer Support and with other organizations cross-functionally.
Twilio is looking for a driven individual with a passion for customer success who lives the Twilio Magic and is able to combine strategic, analytical, and big-picture thinking to drive detailed, operational excellence. This individual must have proven experience deconstructing and documenting sophisticated business systems and in driving continuous improvement through the analysis of inefficiencies, using good judgement and available data to make recommendations for moving projects forward. This is a highly active, roll-up-your-sleeves role, and candidates must be prepared to balance multiple priorities at once.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Support organization for a high growth, SaaS company, preferably across multiple roles.
- 2 or more years' experience in a process design, analysis, or oversight role, including:
- Experience in traditional project management principles is a plus.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business systems and processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Evaluating existing business systems and processes and outlining and resolving improvements
- Preparing progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies.
- You have experience in working with tools like Zendesk, Looker, Salesforce, Confluence, G Suite, LucidChart, Airtable, or other comparable systems
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
As a Business Operations Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with support delivery partners to define and evaluate core Support processes globally, understand metrics, identify improvements, and develop programs to drive measurable outcomes.
- DON’T SETTLE: Deep dive into metrics to identify root cause, determine improvements, and follow through with insights to evolve systems and processes.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Efficiently and effectively communicate, track plans, and provide visibility to the progress and performance of your work to team members
- BE AN OWNER: Jump into the details of how we are managing the work by conducting interviews with global partners, synthesize findings, and bridge qualitative insights with supporting data to provide the best solutions
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans to deliver improvements to the delivery teams
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in time dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Tier 4 base salary range: $74,944 - $103,048
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $65,576 - $90,167
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks