Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s Corporate Health & Safety Team is rapidly growing and seeing a Safety Program Manager to cover the APJ region. This seasoned safety professional will interpret and enforce region specific regulatory requirements and support our team as we continue to grow Twilio’s Corporate Safety programs in APJ. This safety leader will develop safety committees at each location and conduct the required committee meetings by advising of program guidelines and best practices.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Corporate Health & Safety, this experienced manager will educate Twilio internal partners and employees on emergency operations policies, standards and procedures. There will be a strong focus on building relationships with business partners and cross functional teams to ensure the adoption of corporate emergency preparedness and safety operations.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of safety program management. They also have:
- Assisted in the preparation of the annual report of safety and health programs
- You have audited and maintained APJ emergency equipment records, while promoting safety and health programs in the workplace
- Built and maintained relationships with both government and private authorities and agencies engaged in disaster/emergency planning, safety and security
- Participate in training and table top exercises for emergency response and crisis management teams.
- Conducted site assessments; ensuring workplaces met regulatory compliance requirements in APJ locations
- Managed budget spend: identifying opportunities to improve efficiency
- Assisted with business process improvement; metrics reporting; and corrective action tracking
- Support and consult on development of company safety initiatives including: Accident investigation & Prevention plans, onsite incident response.
As a Corporate Health & Safety Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze regional safety regulations and provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new safety programs in a post COVID world and work with employees and partners to ensure a safe workplace.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of Employee Health & Safety
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our employees and key stakeholders.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and negotiating agreement terms.
The Corporate Health & Safety team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our Workplace and Security partners to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for all Twilion’s
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, your safety, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. This position will be based strategically in the APJ region to ensure that our locations in Singapore, Australia, and Bangalore have a safety professional in the region who is an expert in local regulatory requirements. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.