Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a results-driven marketer to join the Field Marketing team. This role will help build scalable programs that help spread the Twilio magic in North America.. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a new marketer to make a significant impact, partnering with the North America field sales team.
Twilio is looking for a Field Marketing Specialist who has a passion for marketing, enjoys being creative and thinking outside the box, and the ability to wear the customers shoes.
- Interested in event marketing or marketing program management
- Very organized and proficient at managing multiple projects
- Ability to work cross functionally and independently
- Strong communication skills
- Metrically driven with a passion to analyze data
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Work closely with Field Marketing Managers across NAMER/LATAM in program development and execution (creative, research, program management)
- Budget management/Procurement process
- Giveaway programs/swag inventory management
As a Field Marketing Specialist, you will work with Field Marketing Managers to create virtual/in-person programs that drive regional awareness, help deal acceleration, and delight our customers with incredible experiences. This person will live the Twilio Magic values:
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Prioritizing all the program requests from the Field Marketing and Sales teams. Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to prioritize programs on a quarterly/annual basis.
- DRAW THE OWL: You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Research new trends in virtual/in-person programs and experiment with new formats and platforms to drive customer engagement.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always act in an honest, direct, and transparent way.
- BE INCLUSIVE: To achieve our goals, we need a diverse set of voices in the room.
The Field Marketing Team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with sales leadership to create impactful marketing programs that drive pipeline growth and regional awareness.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.