Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s Sales Manager of Growth Accounts will lead, mentor, and scale a high performing team of full-cycle sales executives focussed on closing deals covering SMB companies within Latin America.
- The ideal candidate is customer focused, metrics driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, and is passionate about helping his/her team succeed.
- Our customers are often application owners, software engineering leaders, product managers, entrepreneurs, and line of business owners . You must love talking to all types of customers about building their businesses and helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases centered around how our customers communicate with their customers.
- You will support your team by helping them build and progress pipeline, work across functions (Finance, Marketing, Product) to execute complex deals and lead strategic prospect and customer meetings.
- Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has at least 2 years experience in managing a team of account executives with demonstrable examples of scaling the team while achieving increased sales effectiveness.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: You have a track record of leading and building high-performing sales teams and understand how to lead your team to deliver more than they may think is possible.
- Be an Owner: Manage the day-to-day operations of an Inside selling team sized between 6-10 individual contributors
- WRITE IT DOWN: Maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM data for your team and provide reliable weekly forecast information to upper management.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Identify and work cross functionally to mitigate inefficiencies in team systems and processes.
- BE BOLD: Prioritize the Twilio customer experience and protect the Twilio Brand.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and negotiating agreement terms.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent English and Spanish Bilingual proficiency preferred. Trilingual with Portuguese a plus!
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.