Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior HRBP to partner with our R&D function and support our growing Twilio site in Bogota. In this role, you will align business objectives with people strategies, programs and tactics across the applicable functions and geographies. You will partner with Centres of Excellence to solve problems and put policies and processes in place. You will coach and partner with employees at all levels, ensuring an exceptional employee experience through the entire employee lifecycle. You will be a member of the Bogota site council, an integral part of a growing global HRBP team, reporting to the Director, EMEA & LATAM and partnering closely with functional HRBPs and with Centres of Excellence across the People team.
Twilio is looking for a practical, solution oriented Senior HRBP with a demonstrated track record of building programs, processes and policies and who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 5+ years as an HRBP or related discipline in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including people operations, workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion and local Columbian employment laws (Brazil employment law knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to operate independently, whilst leveraging internal support teams as well as being able to partner with peers across multiple geographies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills with a proven ability to develop trusting relationships and influence at all levels within the organization to achieve business results.
- A hunger for learning and problem solving with a mindset that opportunities to do so are greater in a complex, ambiguous, fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
As a Senior HRBP you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Understand the current state, future state, gaps and priorities to support business and site goals for the teams you partner with. Ensure all you do aligns with the Twilio culture, making for an overall great employee experience.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Provide thought leadership and coaching to managers and leaders. Analyze trends, issues and metrics in partnership with the People Team to develop local solutions, programs and policies.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Manage and resolve employee relations issues in partnership with our Legal and Employee Relations teams. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build or improve processes and support systems in partnership with Centres of Excellence to ensure a positive local employee experience and engaged workforce
- BE BOLD: Partner with HR COEs and business leaders to design and execute plans for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, and retain Twilions. Provide guidance and input on workforce planning and succession planning.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.