Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. This Account Executive, Account Security Specialist position is a critical part of the sales team that is facilitating this communication renaissance. As an Account Security Specialist, you’ll be spearheading our initiatives selling Twilio’s Account Security solutions. We’re looking for those who love talking to not only product managers and engineers, but also building new relationships with senior business owners and decision makers (CIOs, CTOs, VPs of Product / Chief Product Officers, Business Unit owners) about using our Security Solutions and running the overall strategic relationship with these customers (including white space identification, contract negotiations, etc).
This is the first Account Security Sales Specialist position in DACH and will be based in our Munich or Berlin office. This role will report into the Sr. Director of Specialty Sales on our Account Security team.
Twilio is looking for an excellent teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has shown success in prior roles.
- Prospecting and handling high-value prospects / customers. You will lead the fast-growing business, and source new opportunities to provide Twilio’s superior security solutions.
- Driving opportunities for use cases around Two Factor Authentication (2FA), Account Signup Fraud, and Account takeover fraud, and the Twilio products Lookup (phone number and email intelligence), Verify (SMS, Voice and email One Time Passwords for verifying possession/control of phone number or email), and Authy (multi-channel Two Factor Authentication).
- You will deliver the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. You will build customer trust in Twilio and our solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Account Security Specialist is both technical and a skilled relationship builder. They can clearly articulate complex value propositions behind a simple API.
As an Account Security Specialist you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Strong pre-sales experience selling authentication, access management, phone number and email verification, 2FA and/or account signup/takeover fraud mitigation solutions.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams of generalist AEs, product management, and executive sponsors.
- BE AN OWNER: Hands-on, passionate and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success.
- BE BOLD: Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence.
- DRAW THE OWL: Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprise’s security solutions’ needs and guide them to a technical solution.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Munich or Berlin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.