Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Agile Program Manager (APM) facilitates our Engineering teams to reach our aggressive product delivery and infrastructure scale goals. Acting as Scrum Master for the Flex teams you will lead their collaboration and deftly identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, make use of metrics to improve delivery, and leverage Agile best practices to optimize velocity, quality, and predictability.
- A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment and try new ways of working
- Organized — skilled at blocking and tackling, protecting the teams while making sure they’re responsive to the needs of the business
- A strong Agilist — skilled at balancing best practices, experiments, and flexibility to suit the situation
- Ideally Certified Scrum Master; bonus points for Scaled Agilist certification or experience in a Scaled Agile organization
- 3+ years of relevant experience and at least 2 years as a Scrum Master
- BE AN OWNER & EMPOWER OTHERS: Own and facilitate Agile ceremonies using best practices and flexibility to suit your team’s way of working, while coaxing them toward greater efficiency
- DRAW THE OWL: Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data and inspect & adapt practices
- NO SHENANIGANS: Support the transparency and communication of the health and progress of an overall BU or group that your teams contribute to
- BE BOLD: Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Agile muscles across the organization
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work collaboratively with fellow Scrum Masters to track cross-organizational dependencies and promote the success of Flex
Twilo Flex lies at the heart of Twilio’s strategic priorities. In this role you would influence Twilio’s newest and fastest growing product. You would be a visible leader and would work closely with teams at every layer of the company. Your success would deliver great customer experiences at major brands around the world (Twilio’s customers), and you would enable them to deliver better services to their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in Tallinn, Estonia. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, standing desks, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.