Marketing Intern, Financial Services Industry Marketing
San Francisco or New York offices, or Remote
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Marketing Intern, Financial Services Industry Marketing intern, to expand our reach and effectiveness in communicating the unique value that Twilio brings to the Financial Services industry. The person in this role will provide strategic analysis of marketing programs, uplevel sales team collaboration, and deliver high impact public facing content. Reporting to the financial services industry marketing lead, this position is an opportunity to influence strategy and deliver resources that will create awareness, drive leads, and expand and accelerate market share.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic. You are both analytical and possess strong verbal and written communication skills with a desire to eventually work in Marketing. You are also:
- pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing, Economics, or business related field.
- a self-starter who can understand what needs to be done, ask clarifying questions, and take initiative.
- can research industry trends to introduce compelling insights and make new recommendations for both internal and external audiences.
- a team-player and possess the leadership skills needed to inspire others to contribute to collaborative projects.
- a story teller. You know how to craft a crisp and compelling story to land your message.
As an Industry Marketing Intern, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Communicate goals and outcomes with internal stakeholders of key projects.
- DRAW THE OWL: Leverage data collected from marketing programs to offer insight into was for Twilio to more successfully engage our target customer audience.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Uplevel projects and suggest innovative ways to improve insights and outcomes.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Understand the point of view and need of both Twilio end customers and internal stakeholders so you can prioritize what matters most in helping them achieve successful results.
The Industry Marketing team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We present Twilio as a leader in customer engagement by orienting the Twilio value and differentiators to the unique needs of our purchase decision maker audiences. We assist in driving business growth by uncovering new market opportunities and developing strategic market penetration strategies. We achieve this by differentiating how Twilio enables customers to gain a competitive advantage in their verticals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers and business leaders with modern communication in order to build better customer engagement applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco or New York offices, or remote within the continental US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.