Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an early-in-career product marketing specialist to support the Product Marketing team. In this role, you will focus on supporting market, customer, and competitor insights for Channels, which includes voice, video, messaging, and others. The successful candidate will own complete projects end-to-end that support our Sales and Product teams as we build the next generation of customer engagement.
Twilio is looking for a marketer who lives the Twilio Magic and has a passion for uncovering customer challenges, is comfortable with getting just a bit technical, and wants to develop their marketing skills. They also have:
- Strong data and analytical skills.
- An ability to synthesize complex information to suit a persona or customer.
- Experience using data to build a compelling narrative.
- Comfort with translating complex ideas into concise written communications.
- Bonus: technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Strong written communication skills with an eye for relevant details.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Know your audience and adjust accordingly - whether speaking to customers, sales, or product.
- DRAW THE OWL: Comfort with taking ambiguous problems and applying a framework to come up with creative solutions.
- BE AN OWNER: Develop and execute a strategic project end-to-end for the Channel Product Marketing team.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work in an environment that is always in motion—manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
The product marketing team at Twilio is responsible for defining the next chapter of customer engagement through outstanding messaging and positioning, storytelling and customer insights. At the intersection of product, sales, and marketing, the team plays an integral role in translating products, features, and services into solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.