Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a true “operator” to help us scale our product operations. This role will join the Messaging Channels Operations team which is a key part of Twilio’s Messaging Business Unit, whose primary responsibilities include managing our LATAM WhatsApp operations and working closely with customers, Twilio’s sales team, and WhatsApp and Facebook platforms to onboard customers and register their numbers efficiently and effectively.
Twilio is seeking an operations expert who lives the Twilio Magic to join the team that runs Twilio’s WhatsApp operations. They also have:
- Must be fluent in Portuguese. Able to write and communicate in English and Spanish.
- 1 year + experience in customer operations.
- Tech-and process-savvy person who loves to build seamless operations that benefit our customers. You’re empathetic and love working with customers to solve their problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Love learning new technology, and you have experience configuring and operating various systems and software tools such as JIRA, Zendesk.
- Thorough, organized, and process-oriented to the extreme, and you’re able to prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- You know how to use data (including basic SQL) to make metrics-driven decisions or willing to learn the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience.
On the Messaging Channels Operations team, you will:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES - Process WhatsApp onboarding requests efficiently while providing the highest level of support to customers, while working closely with internal Twilio teams to provide the best in class technical support for customers
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Project manage complex requests from our customers to onboard and register their numbers across various regions
- DRAW THE OWL: Design and optimize new processes to ensure our customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams to troubleshoot technical problems with our internal tooling and external product offerings.
On the Messaging Channels Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to ensure our customers are onboarded onto Twilio’s platform for WhatsApp. We are a key part of Twilio’s Messaging Business Unit, whose mission is to ensure streamlined product operations focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.