Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Marketing Campaigns & Content team at Twilio is looking for a Campaign Manager to help drive integrated campaigns to support our email product portfolio. This individual will work in partnership with our sales, product marketing, enablement and self service marketing teams to fuel engagement with target accounts and drive pipeline. This person will help design, execute, supervise and improve our integrated marketing approach for Twilio SendGrid across all segments & regions across the globe.
The ideal candidate for this role has demand gen and ABM experience within the marketing automation industry, thrives on cross-department collaboration, is data-driven, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality, and is looking to own a program that directly impacts and enables our Sales organization to drive a stronger pipeline.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in marketing for B2B companies
- You have a consistent track record of creating integrated marketing campaigns for marketing automation & email technologies
- You understand how marketing and sales work together to drive revenue and have worked closely with sales in a previous role
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- You have experience using marketing automation, CRM and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Heap and Outreach.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills with marketing relevant writing experience.
- You want to work in a fast-moving rocketship, own and design programs, and make a meaningful impact to the success of the business.
- You demonstrate a keen eye for attention to detail and have a positive, go-getter attitude.
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
As an Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Quarterback and contribute to the Email marketing campaign development and represent Campaigns & Content Marketing while partnering with the Sendgrid product marketing and sales teams. Operate as Customer and Twilio-minded first, while still managing the priorities of the Email Business Unit.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage project timelines to ensure integrated campaign program launches & deliverables, work with extended stakeholders across competing facets of the business
- DRAW THE OWL, WRITE IT DOWN, BE BOLD: Own, analyze, and optimize the launch and success of this integrated marketing program.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders in our GTM team to keep campaigns on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate upcoming Sendgrid campaign plans, enablement materials and training sessions to help the sales team successfully roll out this program.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high performing demand generation team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks, game room, fitness center, massages, monthly All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $74,944 - $103,048
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $65,576 - $90,167
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks