Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a strategic business leader to head our business technology efforts. The Head of GTM Business Technology will be responsible for the strategic roadmap for Twilio CRM (Salesforce) and other tools that support GTM activities. We are seeking a leader who has extensive experience maximising technology to enable scale and upleveling the way technology supports growing needs of a fast-paced company.
- Ideally 15+ years experience in Salesforce CRM, custom integrations, Einstein, Tableau, Xactly, CMS, LMS, CPQ and CLM domains
- Experience leading a Business Technology function at scale (e.g. $5B+ revenue) in a high-growth environment
- Strong leader with demonstrable ability to inspire change throughout a 3,000+ GTM organization
- Empower, mentor, and lead high-performance engineering and technical teams at the Sr.Manager level and above
- Technically active, inquisitive and astute, able to lead multi-layered technical conversations with partners, vendors and team members
- Success delivering key initiatives, such as technology migrations, new product launches, deployment of business applications, and reducing costs and inefficiencies
- Proven success building and growing an in-house, global devops organization with an effective follow-the-sun DevOps model
- Proven success designing and implementing segment-specific tooling strategies that are custom to each selling team but not fragmented holistically
You will head the Business Technology team and lead strategic technology initiatives across GTM org. You will operate with conviction and partner extensively with multi-functional teams to gain alignment and enable execution. This is an opportunity to transform the way our systems and tools support a rapidly growing company and deliver user-friendly, innovative solutions that accelerate deal cycles and provide better experience to both internal and external customers. Using technology to scale is an integral lever to accelerate Twilio’s revenue growth as it touches nearly every part of our business and is a critical part of our internal user experience.
BE AN OWNER: Partner with the senior executive team, GTM leaders and sales management to define, deliver, and implement a 2+ year roadmap that transforms the way GTM org uses technology to support their activities
WRITE IT DOWN: Lead the team to design user focused and innovative technology solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, creation of sophisticated data models, external integrations, business process automation and custom functionality to solve business requirements
RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Deliver architectural improvements and features that support scale in a fast paced environment while significantly improving user experience
BE INCLUSIVE : Continue building an exceptional team of high-performing diverse professionals
Twilio is empowering developers globally with modern communication in order to build better applications. Come transform business technology into a strategic differentiator for Twilio by powering the company's growth through automation and technology driven efficiencies.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located remotely in the US. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks