Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is continuing to grow rapidly and we’re seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team in our EMEA HQ in Dublin. This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference in our growing Accounts Receivable team, and continue to support our international success.
As Senior Accounts Receivable Manager you have a love for data and reconciliations. You will be responsible for continuing to drive process improvements within the department to continuously improve the efficiency of cash processing and month end close.
As Senior Accounts Receivable Manager you are;
- Ideally qualified Accountant or at final stages of qualification- ACA, ACCA, CPA etc.
- 5+ years’ Accounts Receivable experience in a global business,
- 5+ years’ team management experience.
- An Excel wizard, and experienced in working with large volumes of data and providing first class customer service.
- A desire to maintain and enhance our unique culture and an ongoing desire to strive for continuous improvement by adding your talents to Twilio
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels throughout Twilio, in order to find the right solution
As Senior Accounts Receivable Team Manager you will be responsible for Twilio’s Accounts Receivable globally, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Your key deliverable will be to ensure all customers' cash receipts are accurately applied within the billing system and ERP on a daily basis in line with +1 Day Cash Application KPI.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Focus on day-to-day duties related to cash application, merchant accounting, journal entries, and month end reconciliations. You will be supporting the business through quarterly audit and SOX work.
- BE AN OWNER:
- Monitor the performance and output within the transactional team, highlighting issues as appropriate to Senior Management to ensure timely resolution.
- Be a voice for the Accounts Receivable team on new initiatives like future banking and accepted payment methods.
- WRITE IT DOWN: As processes change, these will need to be documented in our team procedures.
- DRAW THE OWL: Take on ad-hoc tasks as advised by the Director of Order to Cash. ERP Implementation and Mergers & Acquisitions will be particular focus areas.
- DON’T SETTLE/BE BOLD: Conducting analysis to help add value through making recommendations to continuously drive performance for all things Accounts Receivable especially automation of Cash Application.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and assist as queries arise.
The Accounts Receivable team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and customer facing teams to ensure cash application is accurate and timely.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.