Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Marketing Systems Manager to join our world-class B2B Marketing team! Efficient systems are at the heart of any agile, data-driven organization, and as a Marketing Systems Manager, you will join us to build a scalable data platform.
You will lead strategic technology initiatives, and partner across engineering, product and data teams to build and implement end-to-end analytical solutions, architect new metrics that help us better understand the customer journey, and enhance marketing measurement capabilities to improve marketing operations. By architecting a singular view of a customer across our various systems, you will help us set the bar for customer engagement by working on initiatives that delight our customers with personalized and timely messaging.
We’re looking for someone who has the unique ability to take a business problem and translate it into a technical solution. Experience writing SQL, and a good grasp of analytics platforms, data warehousing concepts, and ETL design are a must. A sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, attention to detail, and focus on customer experience will ensure that your success. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!
- You’re driven and passionate about enabling your teammates. You thrive in a cross-functional environment, think creatively, and have strong attention to detail. You have strong technical skills and a penchant for deconstructing and solving complex problems.
- You have at least 6+ years of experience in an analytical/consulting role. We’re looking for someone who has strong SQL skills, is comfortable wrangling large datasets in Python/R, has a solid understanding of data warehousing concepts, and has experience in ETL design
- You possess strong communication skills, can partner cross-functionally with teams, and align stakeholders toward a common solution.
In short, we’re looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic.
In particular, this role will:
- Draw the owl: Instrument the user journey taken by millions of Twilio users, identify important stages in their lifecycle, and devise metrics based on pattern mining and predictive modeling.
- Write it down: Specify your hypotheses, defend your decisions, and be methodical in your approach to finding solutions that will work well into the future.
- Wear the customer’s shoes: Build trust with our internal partners, and develop empathy for their day-to-day challenges. Identify their biggest challenges, and systematically address their pain points.
Marketers depend on systems to improve the efficiency of their programs. Smart decisions, swift execution, and a focus on the long-term will allow you to excel in this role and have a lasting impact on Twilio.
Twilio empowers the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.