Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Customer Success Intern to join our Customer Success team and assist customers in sourcing best practices, documentation and direction on their use of the Twilio platform. You will serve as the eyes and ears within one of our largest customer success segments to track success metrics and uncover risk indicators within our customer base.
Twilio is looking for a top communicator with a passion for customer service to join our EMEA customer success team for an internship position.
- A technology lover with a passion for helping customers realize their goals and objectives
- Strong communications skills. Written and verbal - in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Eager to become a part of a multi-cultural, multi national team.
- Passionate about working cross functionally with Sales, Product Management, Professional Services and Support.
- Desire to learn and understand the intricacies of customer success.
- Comfortable working in high-paced and dynamic environments.
- Former Experience in Customer Service, Support and/or Success - a huge plus
As a Customer Success Intern, you will:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Help direct our customers to best practices documentation and assist them with questions related to their account interface and general use of the Twilio platform. Serve as a guide to get the customer directed to the best team to answer their questions or resolve their issues. Identify potential risk in the ongoing use of the product and quickly escalate within the account and support teams.
- Leverage your empathy and communications skills to address customer questions and provide feedback
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Utilize internal tools and systems to identify customers in need of proactive attention while also monitoring and responding to incoming queries via an internal ticketing system.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with your Customer Success teammates and the Twilio Support and Sales teams via Slack and other tools to direct customers to the best possible team to quickly address and resolve customer inquiries and escalations.
You will also:
- Have the opportunity to start your way in a fast paced, rapidly growing, constantly changing Tech company.
- Build the foundations of Customer Success as you explore the possibilities of the profession.
- Understand the world of customer communication through the Twilio platform
- Based on performance and need- Eventually become a Full-Time employee at Twilio.
Twilio is offering an Internship of 3-6 months or longer depending on need.
Twilio is empowering the world’s developers and enterprises with the technology to build modern, enjoyable communication experiences in their applications. The Customer Success Team is a strategic component in building our customer base and helping businesses improve how they interact with their customers. The Customer Success Manager is the customer advocate focused on driving usage, adoption and customer satisfaction across all features and services that Twilio has to offer.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.