Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As the Senior Manager, Global Employee Experience, this candidate will build a collaborative and supportive team environment across the globe, with a focus on expanding the Twilio Magic through People team programs and cultural differentiators. This role is ultimately responsible for delivering an equitable employee experience regardless of Twilio location.
This role is a key member of the Employee Experience team and will have the opportunity to hire regional leads. You will own setting expectations, priorities, processes, and governance routines to deliver the employee experience.
Twilio is looking for a proven leader committed to delivering with integrity, transparency, and quality
- 5+ years leading global teams at a fast-growing organization, ideally in a tech
- 5+ years of experience working with stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Experience hiring, managing, and building a global team including direct reports
- Deep understanding of how employee experience affects culture, productivity, and retention
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across multiple regions and influence leadership
At Twilio, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages and all people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Twilio is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact - and this role is instrumental in helping us achieve that mission. Here are some specific areas you’ll be driving:
- BE BOLD: Provide thought leadership, leveraging peer and industry best practices to drive process improvements including identifying, creating and implementing initiatives to maximize cultural engagements
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop a global Employee Experience playbook with guidelines, standards, success metrics and reporting with a large focus on engagement
- BE AN OWNER: Develop process and system improvements to deliver proactive, strategic programming; proactively identify experience opportunities, issues and risks
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Create an environment where people management and development is of the highest priority; build, manage, coach, and mentor a global team of experience leads
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate extensively with Internal Communications, Brand, Global Real Estate and Workplace as well as the People team in executing employee experience program development
Through our hypergrowth, the Employee Experience team imagines and creates programs for each new stage of the company. As Twilio looks to add over 1000 people to a global population this year, it’s a business challenge that comes once in a career. Come and help us continue to build our amazing culture and employee experience where all Twilions and subsidiaries feel appreciated, valued and can not only bring their authentic-self to work every day, but we also celebrate your authentic, unique perspective and contribution every day.
This position location will be remote or located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.