Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As a Senior Analyst, Sales Strategy & Analytics, you thrive at strategic thinking, solving problems, synthesizing ideas, expertly operating tools and systems, and supporting the Sales team to make them more successful.
- Energized by a dynamic, high-growth environment; resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong (if not expert) experience with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, SQL
- Previous work experience with quota setting, territory design and sales forecasting cadence is a strong plus
- Sales strategy, sales operations, software industry, or management consulting experience are huge pluses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
Sales strategy & analytics support
- EMPOWER OTHERS: You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to assist the regional Director in developing compelling, synthesized recommendations
- BE AN OWNER: Communicate your recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and manage the ongoing impact of your recommendations. Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact.
- This is an ideal fit for a strategy consultant or talented sales operations professional looking to transition into a high-profile operating role
Sales operations ownership
- WRITE IT DOWN: You will be responsible for assisting in regional SFDC administration, making sure Sales users are properly enabled, and gathering user experience feedback to share with HQ. Local ownership of account maintenance cases and CRM data, and collaboration with global Sales Operations team to prioritize resolution of EMEA agenda.
- BE BOLD: Support data and sales analytics requirements of front line sales manager and help drive overall operational elements of sales operations in EMEA.
Twilio’s Sales Strategy & Analytics team is a trusted business partner to Sales leadership, and plays a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing global go-to-market organization. The team is chartered with providing strategic insights to run the business, evolving Twilio’s go-to-market model, and enabling maximum productivity across the organization. You act as a management consultant helping Twilio clarify fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and enable growth. Our team is highly cross-functional, and strong relationships fuel our success.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.