Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics Manager, (GTMSA) to support core business processes and programmatic change management in support of the EMEA Sales. You will report to the Director of GTMSA EMEA, and will work closely with the sub-regional sales directors and their management teams. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of excellence in command of Go-To-Market business strategy, conducting highly insightful analysis, influencing executive strategies, designing new business processes, project management, and cross-functional teamwork. Come join us!
We're seeking an experienced professional who lives Twilio’s Values. They also have:
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Has 4+ years proven experience in sales operations, sales, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, and manage through hyper-growth.
- Ability to become a trusted and indispensable business partner to Sales leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Is highly experienced with the tools of our trade: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, SQL.
- Previous experience with scale planning tools for quota setting and territory design is a plus: (Adaptive Insights or Anaplan, Salesforce Maps)
- Proactively engage with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly sales strategy plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
As a GTM Strategy & Analytics Manager, responsibilities will include:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, our sales leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful. Fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop recommendations
- WRITE IT DOWN: Own other weekly and monthly critical metrics review cadences (revenue health, pipeline health.) Help with QBR preparation and execution and support select operational processes in the sales cadence including weekly sales forecast.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate closely with business owners across functions - work with wider Sales operations to prioritize resolution of EMEA cases and EMEA priorities.
- BE AN OWNER: Assist in design and execute key work streams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions including annual sales territories design.
- DRAW THE OWL: Set quotas and objectives for the company, even where no historical performance track record exists.
- BE BOLD: Recommend and advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you and your team generate. Analytical rigor and critical thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get into the details to drive real, balanced impact.
The GTMSA team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work with senior GTM leadership to guide company strategy, and are essential in executing on the highest priorities of the business cadence.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio!
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.