Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Regional Senior Sales Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and will lead our growing Rest of Asia (RoA) Enterprise team. The right person for this role is a go-getter. Someone who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities with new enterprise logos and within major Accounts.
- You should feel comfortable with selling a platform or SaaS. If you have experience with Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking and other communication solutions, that's even better!
- You have built teams, led all monthly forecasting, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region.
- You have 8+ years of validated experience with at least 4 of those years leading, building and mentoring teams.
This position reports to the Senior Sales Director for (RoA) and will be based in Singapore.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Collaborate with your team and internal cross-functional teams, to get a major account negotiated with a signed contract.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Talk with potential strategic customers and spend time learning about their needs. Through consultation, develop a strategic plan to help their service thrive through the use of Twilio’s communication platform.
- DON'T SETTLE: Expertly forecast the team overachieving on their goals, and deftly present your guidance to senior leadership.
The Enterprise Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We bring incredible value to enterprise companies, and thrive on finding new use cases to optimize their customer engagement. With no vertical restraints, the sky's the limit to what we can accomplish.
Twilio empowers developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
In a post COVID-19 world, this position will be located in our Singapore office at Marina One. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.