Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for email experts that are passionate about helping our customers improve their email programs. Our Email Deliverability Consultant gives our customers the tools and assistance needed to improve their email deliverability. You will identify and analyze delivery issues while educating customers on email best practices to help prevent further occurrences. You will be mastering your skill set and an in-depth understanding of Twilio’s products, delivery best practices, and email infrastructure.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and/or in large scale email operations (sender, ESP, or receiver)
- 3+ years experience in a consultative customer-facing role
- Intermediate Excel skills, MySQL, Splunk, Hadoop (or similar)
- Knowledge of global and regional data collection and handling requirements from both a legislative (CAN-SPAM, GDPR etc.) and receiver (Gmail, Microsoft etc.) perspective.
- A passion for customers and problem solving
- High level of initiative
- Experience using 3rd-party delivery tools (Validity, eDataSource, Litmus, Email On-Acid)
- Motivated, goal-oriented, collaborative and persistent
An Email Deliverability Consultant lives the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Provide deliverability support and best practice education to our customers and internally. Be a team member who empowers the team around you.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Consult with customers on delivery topics including email authentication, abuse complaints, send strategy, segmentation, IP allocation, warm-up, reputation monitoring, and integration with the SendGrid platform. Make their problems your problems, and find the path forward.
- BE AN OWNER:Track the overall health of your deliverability client portfolio, including revenue, renewals, CSAT, churn, and account health.
- BE BOLD: Build strong industry relationships through MAAWG and other relevant industry associations that will enable Twilio to develop a leadership position in our industry
- BE INCLUSIVE: Foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for your team members. Work in partnership with internal teams like Sales, Customer Success, and Product to inspire prospective customers and drive a better customer experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Think critically about what the team offers and how it executes. Propose and implement changes to systems and processes that drive success for our customers and our team.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful Singapore office in at 9 Straits View, Marina One- West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks and regular team events and activities along with regular company and regional All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.