Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking an operations engineer to help us scale our phone number inventory operations globally. This role will join the team whose primary responsibilities include managing our worldwide phone number inventory. Your focus will be to manage daily functions that protect our supply chain of phone numbers, ensure Twilio customers have access to provision phone numbers, and ensure we’re delivering on our KPIs. The Product Operations team is a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
As an Inventory Operations Engineer II,
- You are a tech- and process-savvy person who loves to build seamless operations that benefit our customers.
- You’re empathetic and love working with customers to solve their problems. You know how to use data (including intermediate SQL) to make metrics-driven decisions.
- You love learning new technology, and you have experience configuring and operating various systems and software tools.
- You're thorough, organized, and process-oriented to the extreme, and you’re able to prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have 3+ years experience working on an operations team.
As an Inventory Operations Engineer II, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Be Bold:
- Ensure that our supply of phone numbers meets customer demand without incurring undue inventory carrying costs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure compliance with global phone number regulations.
- Empower Others:
- Serve as a domain expert on all things related to phone numbers; ally with the Sales and Support teams to serve our customers in navigating complex questions and projects.
- Draw the Owl:
- Design and optimize new processes to ensure our customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
- Write it Down:
- Communicates at an intermediate level through data, graphs, and visualsCollaborate with Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams to troubleshoot technical problems with our internal tooling and external product offerings.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
On the Product Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to ensure our customers have access to purchase and port phone numbers around the globe. We are focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience. We are a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.