Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communications should be a part of every product experience and that communication channels are secure and meet customer’s digital transformation and customer engagement needs.
Twilio is looking for a product leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record of setting vision and delivering on customer needs.
- Build insightful solutions that meet the customers' needs for Data and Analytics, data infrastructure and reporting that equips the organization.
- Build the vision, strategy, and roadmap of products for Twilio Enterprise customers to drive customer engagement and data driven decision making
- Clear pulse on innovations across the broader analytics community and help us identify new opportunities and look around corners
- Ability to analyze data to identify trends to drive scalable solutions.
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with cross-functional partners to shape, support, and execute product goals.
- Prioritize delivery, ensuring that iterative development leads to a successful customer experience.
- Represent your customers’ perspectives. You plan for how they will be impacted by the capabilities you build, and you always work to enable their success.
- Participate in technical discussions with engineers and engineering-focused customers and appreciate the realities of building and managing sophisticated software services at scale.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced company focused on delivering SaaS software
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Build detailed product specifications which include business reasons, use cases and which are focussed on addressing customer problems.
- BE AN OWNER: Own and execute the roadmap for your products – communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing tangible value to customers – learn and adjust frequently.
- BE BOLD: Help define the future of Twilio.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Have outstanding communication skills and a collaborative approach that enable you to build cross-functional partnerships. Participate in technical discussions with the Engineering teams whereby your goal is to make sure we deliver a phenomenal product. Work with Engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assists with execution of sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization. Plan product launches, collaborate with partner on marketing activities, documentation, support requests and sales enablement.
Our team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We build shared customer-facing primitives that tie together data from across Twilio to drive forward our Twilio’s mission of driving customer engagement at scale.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bengaluru office. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.