Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our world-class B2B Marketing team. You will help Twilio set the bar for customer engagement by working on initiatives that delight our customers with personalized and timely messaging and a forward-thinking demonstration of Twilio’s products.
You will lead strategic technology initiatives, and partner with our global marketing and sales teams to craft processes and workflows. You’ll further our marketing automation system, expand our email database, and build scalable systems and processes that support Marketing initiatives such as ABM. As a conduit between the marketing ops and sales ops teams, you will play an important role in crafting our technology stack for years to come.
Twilio seeks an individual with the unique ability to take a business problem and translate it into a technical solution. Experience using our suite of tools (Marketo, Salesforce) is a requirement. A sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, attention to detail, and focus on customer experience will ensure that you succeed in this role. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you.
- You’re driven and passionate about enabling your teammates. You thrive in a cross-functional environment, think creatively, and have strong attention to detail. You possess strong technical skills and an appetite for deconstructing and solving complex problems.
- You have at least 6 years experience in a marketing/sales operations role. The ideal candidate has experience in martech tools and integrations.
- You have strong communication skills, can partner with cross-functional teams, and align partners towards a common solution.
In particular, in this role you will live the Twilio Magic:
- DRAW THE OWL: Implement new martech/adtech solutions and find opportunities to use our existing technology stack to its fullest extent.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Specify your hypotheses, defend your decisions, and be methodical in your approach to finding solutions that will work well into the future.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Build trust with our internal partners, and gain insight for their day-to-day challenges. Identify their biggest challenges, and systematically address problems.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Enable your fellow teammates to be self-sufficient by documenting our procedures and training our global marketing teams.
Marketers depend on systems to improve the efficiency of their programs. Smart decisions, swift execution, and a focus on the long-term will allow you to excel in this role and have a lasting impact on Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.