Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior ERG Culture and Engagement Program Manager as part of our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team. This position will report directly to the Chief Diversity Officer and work closely with our community of Employee Resource Groups (ERG). At Twilio, our Diversity and Inclusion mission is to foster an equitable approach to hiring, delivering on a promise of equality for all in career development, compensation and growth, and to continuously improve a sense of belonging for everyone at Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has deep expertise in building and scaling the ERG communities. They also have:
- 8+ years experience in a diversity based role focused on building Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), preferably at a high-growth, technology company
- Proven track record of building and executing an ERG operating model on a global level
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERG trends and growth (critical programming and activities that promote the Twilio brand)
- Experience partnering with culture, engagement, and employee experience teams
- Keen knowledge of global and regional cultures that ultimately contribute to culture and engagement within ERGs
As the Senior ERG Culture and Engagement Program Manager, you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with employer brand and PMO on global diversity indices and surveys
- BE BOLD: Partner with the Employee Experience team on building out value proposition and employee engagement and culture model focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- BE INCLUSIVE: Responsible for managing all ERGs, ERG data and analytics, and desired outcomes of ERG programming
- WRITE IT DOWN: Liaise with the people communications team to ensure DEI is embedded in content. Build and develop revised ERG operating model and framework to align with new DEI strategy.
Our DEI team is a critical partner to the business in building a global diversity strategy. This team plays an integral role in delivering solutions against our Racial Equity and Justice goals. Twilio puts diversity and inclusivity as a top priority in our work both with our customers and employees.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.