Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an M&A Employee Experience Manager who has a passion for culture, change management and M&A integration. This role will support all employee experience related activities, from Day One strategy and beyond, for mergers and acquisitions globally across Twilio.
We are looking for a creative and energetic change management ambassador who is passionate about culture, experience and values integration. This role will work cross-functionally to support and execute the employee experience and cultural integration throughout the M&A project lifecycle. This is a unique opportunity to build Twilio through mergers and acquisition while maintaining, growing and advancing our Twilio Magic culture.
- 5+ years experience in change management, internal communications, employee experience, culture and experience with mergers and acquisitions a plus
- Excellent program and project management skills executing change at global scale
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to work cross-functionally, keep colleagues informed of workflow, status and measurement of results
- Track record of building strong relationships across a global organization and influencing key stakeholders including senior leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Proven track record of being self-aware, motivated, empathetic and comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, stay within budget and analyze impact
- Experience managing and coordinating work of senior leaders, internal stakeholders, content developers, creative services, and vendors
At Twilio, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages and all people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Twilio is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact - and this role is instrumental in helping us achieve that mission. Here are some specific areas you’ll be driving:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with all various stakeholders throughout Twilio and potential acquisition companies to align on cultural integration and values alignment.
- BE AN OWNER: End-to-end management of day one events, integration ambassadors and year one programming.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop a roadmap and point of view for organizational alignment, particularly how it relates to the merger of cultural traditions, symbols and experiences.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Engage thoughtfully with potential and acquired companies to ensure values alignment is at top of mind for employee experience and develop thoughtful change management programs.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Maintain confidentiality of deals.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop best practices and playbooks for cultural integration, day and year one.
- BE BOLD: Build a framework for cultural and values integration as well as change management.
Through our hypergrowth, the Employee Experience team imagines and creates programs for each new stage of the company. As Twilio looks to add over 1000 people to a global population this year, it’s a business challenge that comes once in a career. Come and help us continue to build our amazing culture and employee experience where all Twilions and subsidiaries feel appreciated, valued and can not only bring their authentic-self to work every day, but we also celebrate your authentic, unique perspective and contribution every day.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position location will be remote or located in our New York, Atlanta or Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.