Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a GTM program manager who is passionate about cross-functional program management and brings expertise in working on go-to-market initiatives from pricing, pre-sales, marketing, to support for Twilio's Flex contact center platform.
Twilio is looking for a Program Manager who lives Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading multiple cross-team projects or operations. They also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years work experience in the high tech or SaaS product space (ideally on a product or GTM focused team)
- 3+ years project and/or management experience and experience executing against go-to-market operations (incl. customer success, sales, marketing, partnerships)
- Experience leading multiple projects or programs and working cross-functionally to deliver results; able to design programs and coordinate across multiple project managers
- Experience developing key metrics, reporting and partner updates related to projects/programs
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate product and go-to-market concepts to multiple teams
- Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
As a Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
Wear the customer’s shoes:
- Use project management tools and techniques to identify project scope, schedule, and resources involving multiple partners
- Collaborate with Product and customer-facing teams to drive the most critical go-to-market items forward.
Write it down:
- Document program/ project plans for cross-team initiatives and work with multiple teams both inside and outside of Twilio Flex team to get results on-schedule
Draw the owl:
- Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of multiple go-to-market streams.
- Consolidate project/ program metrics and lead regular reviews at the BU level
- Self-starter who can prioritize between multiple projects and programs to drive progress in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remain compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a program leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
This position is a remote position (work from home) with at least 10% travel expected both domestically and internationally. When visiting our offices, you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.