Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is looking for an experienced and passionate program manager to join the Real Estate and Workplace (REW) Programs team. You will scope, plan and run REW and cross-functional initiatives, ensuring our team is operating effectively and delivering maximum value and experience to Twilions around the world.
The ideal candidate will possess an analytical, operational and program background in Workplace/Facilities. As you will be collaborating with numerous operational and program teams both inside and outside the function and supporting a diverse, globally-distributed team, you must be a champion for inclusive collaboration across cultures and timezones.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Workplace Programs.
Twilio is looking for a highly motivated individual who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of building and executing effective workplace/facilities programming. They also have:
- 3+ years experience creating, leading and executing workplace programming for a fast-growing Workplace department, preferably at a technology company
- Proven project management skills, including ability to scope, plan and execute against requirements while maintaining effective communication with stakeholders and effectively driving to decisions
- Excellent reasoning, problem solving and decision making skills
- Advanced communication skills across all levels and channels
- Experience developing surveys and reports and analyzing metrics to determine recommendations
- Experience developing and editing internal and external documentation, templates and document management systems
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, keeping projects, meetings and teams on schedule and never missing a beat
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment; Able to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines
As Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Develop, execute, maintain and report on multiple projects and programs. Use your experience and analytical skills to develop potential solutions for existing problems. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Drive REW team engagement, efficiency and effectiveness at the team and company level.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always act in an honest, direct, and transparent way.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Twilions are our customers and the reason our team exists! Customer satisfaction is always top of mind when developing team initiatives.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Ensure our internal and external documentation is comprehensive and reflects current decisions and policies. Clarify and document roles and responsibilities to avoid inefficiency or ambiguity whenever possible.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Twilio is growing fast and that means constant scaling and changing priorities. Use your experience to guide effective prioritization that best serves the Programs team, REW and Twilio.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Be a champion for inclusion, ensuring the right people are at the table and that all voices are heard. Always act with consideration for the needs and preferences of our diverse, globally distributed team.
- DON’T SETTLE: Always expect the best from yourself, you teammates and your colleagues. Take time to resolve ambiguous situations through skillful communication.
As Twilio expands across the world, we need to scale our Real Estate and Workplace Programs team to successfully scale the department and business. REW is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership to guide the company’s integrated workforce and workplace strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing real estate transactions, design and construction and office operations and collaborate on innovative programming that supports new ways of working in a remote-friendly workplace.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.