Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a Voice of Customer (VoC) Systems Administrator to join the Customer Experience (CX) team. The person in this role will be responsible for ensuring we have a world class VoC program by administering our VoC platform (Qualtrics), ensuring that all integrations with other systems are operating at peak efficiency, and that we have clean data flowing to and from all relevant systems.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager Customer Experience Analytics and Operations.
The right candidate for this role is someone who has an operational mentality. They enjoy learning about, designing, implementing, and maintaining software systems and take pride in creating the most efficient workflows for themselves and those that rely on their systems. Experience with Qualtrics is preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of experience administering SaaS applications (Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, etc.)
- Solid understanding of defining requirements, solution design, and solution delivery.
- Track record of executing within a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This candidate must be someone who can take a loosely defined problem, identify the business requirements, and build a solution that not only fills the requirements as defined by your business partners but also solves problems the business partners didn’t know to ask for.
- BE AN OWNER: Learn our VoC platform (Qualtrics) and all its integration like the back of your hand.
- DON’T SETTLE: Define the strategy for how we should be using the features of the VoC platform, optimize the integrations with third party systems.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build monitoring tools to ensure that data is flowing to and from all relevant systems to allow the VoC program to function.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create technical documentation for internal team use and so that key stakeholders understand our VoC program.
- BE BOLD: Help analyze, select, and implement new technologies (i.e. text analytics) to help supercharge our VoC program.
The Customer Experience team is a small but mighty team of intelligent, hard workers who are on the cutting edge of how to run a Voice of Customer program. In less than two years we have had a significant impact on Twilio’s internal operations, decision making process, and product roadmap. The work you do on this team will have a significant impact on a forward thinking and fast growing organization.
With user research, we test hypotheses and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Product to build a scalable customer experience that empowers the world’s developers. Our team is highly cross-functional, and strong relationships fuel our success.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our office in Bengaluru, India. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.