Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Integrations Technical Program Manager (TPM) who is passionate about driving cross-functional technical initiatives. This role will lead technical integration initiatives across all Business Units within Twilio’s R&D organization, while collaborating closely with other organizations at Twilio, such as Finance and Go-to-Market teams.
Twilio is looking for a TPM who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading technical large-scale initiatives. They also have:
- Background in SaaS Development or operations in a distributed systems environment
- Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization from engineers to executives
- Exemplary verbal and written communication
- Highly accountable with a demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Experience with change management, technical integrations or mergers and acquisitions
- 5-8 years experience in a technical program management role
- 5+ years experience working with AWS, Google, Azure or other public cloud providers
- BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science or similar degree
As a Technical Integration Program Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
BE AN OWNER:
- Lead and manage successful delivery of high impact and highly cross-functional initiatives
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams to align on a product strategy and execution plan
- Collaborate within R&D and other organizations to successfully drive the execution of company priority initiatives.
WRITE IT DOWN:
- Document and instill good practices throughout the organization.
- Establish and drive integration frameworks and best practices.
- Share and socialize your integration management framework with leadership.
DRAW THE OWL:
- Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of effective metrics to capture integration success
- Lead a regular review of integration program metrics & health
- Define an R&D change management framework that lays the foundation for all future R&D integrations resulting from future mergers & acquisitions.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with Product & Engineering leads to develop integration plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plans.
- Escalate urgent issues appropriately and drive them to closure in a timely manner
You have an opportunity to deliver top priority programs for R&D and Twilio, and directly impact improvements in efficiency, transparency, and predictability. You will partner with some of the best and brightest individuals to continuously improve the quality of our products while improving our engineering efficiency.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.