Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technology Architect to join our Global Enablement team. Within Twilio, Enablement drives the onboarding and continuing training of our customer facing field teams to accelerate ramp times, drive revenue and broaden skills. This role will lead the technology and assist the Enablement team on all aspects of our enablement technology stack execution and integration.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading technology deployments. They also have:
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in administration and architecture with a background in administering technologies. Accreditation in ServiceNow administration and integrations/portal development.
- Experience implementing content and document management development system (CDMDS) for an Enablement group with enablement specific workflows. Understanding of what motivates your internal customer.
- Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering on multiple projects, on time and on budget.
- Built and managed a high functioning team of developers and administrators. Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within the organization; experience with interfacing with engineering and business management teams is a plus.
- Hands on experience and in depth understanding of telecom and/or cloud computing products is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Don’t Settle: Responsible for the architecture and development of an internal Enablement workflow management ticketing and portal system. Build and/or assist in development of training for the deployed tools.
- Draw the Owl: Responsible for interpreting processes and developing supporting catalog items, process flows, and reporting for departmental use. Consolidate unstructured data into a full featured workflow system.
- Be an Owner: Will perform all upgrades and patching of technology instances to current release and prereleases. Maintain environments where appropriate for test, development and production.
- Write it Down: Create and maintain full documentation for design, deployment and production code. Work closely with IT to ensure Twilio standards and security are maintained.
- Ruthlessly Prioritize: Responsible for prioritizing the technology support and development projects and meeting project timelines. Responsible for all user and group rights, additional modules and functionality.
- Wear the Customer's Shoes: When developing plans, always think about the end user and how we can enable them in the best way I.e. mobile, desktop, agent. Identify gaps in technologies and propose solutions.
- Empower others: Coach users in technologies and assist them with training questions. Build content and facilitate deliveries as appropriate. Be maniacal about metrics and impact.
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted and flexible platform.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located anywhere in the Eastern or Central United States. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.