Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Enablement Business Partner to cover our Japan Territory. This role will be instrumental in understanding our existing products (both current and upcoming) and helping identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our Japanese selling organizations. This role is on 12 month fixed term role with the potential to convert into a full time role based on performance and results. This individual will be responsible for giving our local teams (in Japan) the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve overall effectiveness and efficiency to demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will also be on point to drive, support, and execute numerous global enablement efforts based out of corporate.
This is the first Enablement role based in Japan and will report into Sr.Manager, Enablement based in London.
Twilio is looking for a standout colleague who lives the Twilio Magic and has shown success in prior roles.
- Proactively engage with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly sales enablement plan; create and maintain a local training calendar
- When developing plans, always think about the Partner and how we can enable them to be an extension of our sales team
- Identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with vital Managers and Directors to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address.
- Drive community and collaboration through the Enablement Council
- Prioritize needs around 3rd party training and events, work to secure budget, plan and deliver events
- Participate in the creation and delivery of all enablement activities including Global Sales & Services Kickoff and other enablement events like whiteboard accreditation, experiences & training.
- Leverage assets from and partner with other Twilio learning teams to drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
- Be excited about metrics and impact
- Build content and facilitate deliveries as appropriate
- Native Japanese speaker and business level English communication skills
As an Enablement Business Partner you will live the Twilio Magic values by:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: responsive (e.g. 24-hour SLA) to internal customer requests and possesses high energy level and a “can do” attitude
- BE AN OWNER: Understanding of what motivates your internal customer and be proactive in building enablement programs which fit to the local team
- WRITE IT DOWN: Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE : Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
- EMPOWERS OTHERS : Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work optimal at all levels within the organization; experience with interfacing with engineering and business management teams is a plus.
This position will be located in our office in the WeWork co-working space at Tokyu Yotsuya Building, 6-6 Kojimachi Chiyoda-ku. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilio’s continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires’ onboarding and continuous education experience, and for delivering high impact training and accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to align with company and organisational strategy.
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted and flexible platform.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.