Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sourcing Manager for 2-Way Communication Services to join our team working with our network of telecommunication partners and our internal experts to expand the partnership strategy to deliver the Twilio service. The person in this role will be either leading or assisting in managing our partner ecosystem and delivering our 2-way connectivity strategy in alignment with Twilio’s financial goals, quality standards, and product feature requirements. Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Development, this position is critical and will support Twilio’s Supernetwork expansion.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of sourcing 2-Way communications. They also have:
- 3+ years experience in the telecom industry in an international context.
- Strong preference for someone with prior experience in a similar role with knowledge of the aggregator & operator industry both on a Global and Regional levels.
- Ability to inspire internal teams and external partners to handle deadlines, understand SLAs and track progress.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and engagements at the same time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
As a Sourcing Manager for 2-Way Communication Services, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets and provide key findings to internal stakeholders while tracking progress of ongoing projects.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of connectivity, including strategy formation, developing connectivity, deal execution, integration and communication.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Understand customer/market needs and competitive landscape for 2-way Communication Services globally and translate customer/market needs into strategy and deliverables.
Twilio enables applications and devices to make phone calls anywhere to anything — from landlines to WebRTC, dating apps to multinational call centers. With a massive network of global carrier connectivity, 2-way Communication is a critical function within Twilio. We are looking for a Sourcing Manager to improve connectivity strategy within Supernetwork Business Development.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in Europe (London/UK, Sweden, Spain, Germany). Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.