Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an EMEA Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join a distributed team of marketers responsible for attracting and engaging top talent around the world. The person in this role will work with the Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team to position Twilio as an employer of choice in EMEA by developing and implementing country-specific recruitment marketing strategies and programs to acquire talent through content, events and partnerships. Reporting to the Director of Global Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing, this person will play an important role in influencing and attracting the best talent to fuel our growth in EMEA. If you’d love to help us build a world-class employer brand and introduce Twilio to new audiences, we’d love to meet you!
Unlike traditional marketing, you won’t be promoting our products—you’ll be promoting the value of working at Twilio to enable us to attract the best talent to build the future of communications! Twilio is looking for an outstanding writer, gifted storyteller, and creative marketer to collaborate with internal partners to evolve Twilio’s recruitment marketing tactics, support our global hiring efforts, enable more effective targeting and conversion of candidates. The EMEA Recruitment Marketing Specialist will ensure that all activities position Twilio as an industry leader and employer of choice in EMEA.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer with a strong understanding of the recruitment marketplace and a passion for talent attraction. You will help build, communicate and grow Twilio's employer brand through content creation, thought leadership and marketing campaigns. Also, you will help us extend the reach of our employer brand and engage candidates throughout the candidate journey. Lastly, we’re looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of working collaboratively to create campaigns that attract talent and drive action. They also have:
- 3+ years professional experience crafting narratives and creating content in a variety of formats across various marketing channels
- Experience leading employer branding campaigns to drive brand awareness, engagement and direct applications from a diverse talent market
- Experience working closely with Talent Acquisition to understand hiring priorities and developing robust plans to achieve hiring goals
- Experience partnering with regional leads
- Superior collaborative skills - you bring great ideas to the table and seek out ways to include others to make your ideas better.
- Fluency in multiple languages to ensure our content is accessible and inclusive across different countries.
As a EMEA Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables and timelines.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop the recruitment marketing programs to attract talent in EMEA
- BE AN OWNER: Day to day management of employer brand recruitment marketing projects (for example - social media campaigns, event partnership, targeted ads) that support hiring pipeline goals, diversity, and employer brand initiatives.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Enable the Talent Acquisition team to attract, engage and hire the next wave of Twilions
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio's continued people growth. We work closely with senior leadership and hiring managers to engage, recruit and hire the world’s best diverse talent so Twilio can capitalize on new and existing markets. The Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team sits within the Talent Acquisition organization, and we build awareness of Twilio as an employer of choice to enable our recruiting teams to attract top and diverse talent around the world.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.