Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio are looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead our team of incredible Technical Support Engineers located in our India . Ideally, you’re focused on serving customers by caring deeply about their needs, frustrations, and overall satisfaction with their Twilio experience. You recognize that the best way to do this is to invest in the well-being, personal development, and professional skill-set of your team. You’re motivated by seeing your people and your customers succeed and you care deeply about both. Values matter to you; you’re someone who may embody Twilio’s values, who enjoys solving challenging problems and who is driven to empower others to thrive and not be beholden to one playbook.
This role reports to the Senior Technical Support Manager on our Global Customer Success & Support Support team.
You will have:
- 2+ years' experience in leading a technical support team to provide follow-the-sun support model in a B2B environment. Experience in managing remote employees is highly desirable.
- 4+ years of experience as a technical support engineer or in a similar customer facing delivery role.
- Strong experience in a customer-centric culture, where NPS / CSAT and customer happiness are at the epicenter of the business
Your role is to lead our India Technical Support team responsible for assisting our customers across Twilio’s product suite. In this position, you will:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Deliver excellent partner and customer satisfaction and meet/exceed all operational targets.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Plan staffing requirements and recruit, train and retain top talent, in line with the capacity plan. Coach and develop your existing team to help employees achieve their career development aspirations
- BE AN OWNER: Serve as a role-model of Twilio’s principles, helping the team understand how to apply these principles in their work-life.
- DON'T SETTLE: Analyze existing processes, systems and metrics to maximize how the team works, enabling room for team learning, growth and development. Analyze data and surface insights from support interactions to advocate on behalf of customers, drive decision making to improve products and processes, and drive long term customer and partner loyalty.
- BE BOLD: Understand customer roadblocks and pain points and advocate in a data driven way with product management and engineering teams to enhance the customer experience and delight Twilio customers.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Partner with fellow front-line support managers and cross-functional business partners to improve processes, increase efficiency, and plan for the future growth and support of Twilio’s customer base.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: snacks, weekly team lunch, awesome health benefit coverage and cool swags. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.