Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Solutions team is seeking a Campaign Manager to help drive a range of outbound campaigns in partnership with our Sales, Enablement, extended Marketing and Operations teams to fuel engagement with identified target accounts and drive pipeline. This person will help craft, execute, supervise and improve our Marketing and Sales out-bounding efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role thrives on cross-department collaboration, is systems-savvy, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality, and is looking to lead a program backed by data that directly impacts and enables our Sales organization to drive stronger pipeline. This will be an Individual contributor role to start, with an opportunity to hire a team with proven performance and success.
Twilio is hoping to find a leader who has a proven record of generating demand:
- You have 7+ years of experience in marketing for B2B companies. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- You have experience developing effective programs that support the Sales team's efforts. Experience in crafting nurture & drip campaigns within email marketing a plus.
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Yesware and Outreach, and more
- You want to work in a fast paced rocketship, own and design programs, and make a significant impact to the success of the business.
- You demonstrate a keen eye for attention to detail and have a positive, go-getter demeanor.
As an Outbound Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Support and lead the strategy for Twilio’s Outbound Sales and Marketing campaigns across our Sales segments to ensure they get completed and used by our AEs.
- BE AN OWNER: Quarterback regular campaign planning sessions and represent Marketing while partnering with Sales in targeted outbound campaigns initiatives.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Lead project timelines to ensure outbound assets and enablement tools are complete and meet launch goals; prioritize sales leaders wish list of outbound campaigns.
- DRAW THE OWL, BE BOLD: Own, analyze, and optimize the launch and success of this program.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal partners in our GTM team to keep outbound campaigns on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate upcoming outbound campaign plans, enablement materials and training sessions to help the sales team successfully roll out this program.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high-performing demand generation team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.