Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Marketing organization at Twilio is looking for a creative self-starter to drive marketing campaigns in Japan!
This position is perfect for a strategic planner and stellar executor who has a very good understanding of the regional and Japanese market, is experienced in driving digital marketing programs and regional localization, while understanding how to drive awareness and consideration across all stages of the buying journey. The ideal candidate thrives in a very fast paced environment and is a meticulous planner and effective multi-tasker who is willing to roll up your sleeves, and regularly work outside of your comfort zone.
Come join us and build your future at Twilio!
We are looking for a self starter who lives the Twilio Magic and has a consistent record of driving towards assigned targets or goals.
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English
- 6+ years experience in a marcom, digital marketing or marketing campaigns/ program role and a track record of working directly with a sales organization.
- In-depth understanding of the Japan region and the customers, and is familiar with localization efforts and content creation
- Strong writer and content creator
- Strong command of the digital and social media channels
- Experienced in driving integrated marketing campaigns in Japan
- Experience working with creative teams and a solid understanding of the creative process.
- Prior experience in managing websites and develop messaging, SEO strategies and driving digital and social media campaigns
- Experience in web development, with a focus on communication platforms and other web technologies.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- An effective and meticulous planner
- Strong leadership capabilities to advise on goal setting, vision, and resource planning to teams working through complex programs and launches.
- Proven track record working with cross functional teams and across regional and international teams
- Ability to use Marketing tools (e.g. MS Office Suite, AirTable, Keynote, Google docs, etc.).
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a +
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
As the Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will :
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify, plan and execute superbly new ideas to drive towards our goals and improve outcomes
- BE AN OWNER: Take ownership to lead or assist in marketing programs, regional initiatives and anything under your charge
- BE BOLD: Unafraid to try something new and take calculated risks
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan meticulously, putting it down in writing to collaborate with stakeholders
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio in the Asia Pacific region and Globally.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always honest, earnest and acting in a direct and transparent way
The APJ Marketing team works closely with regional sales leadership, global cross functional teams to support Twilio's continued growth in the region.
Twilio is a company that is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Tokyo office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.