Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sales Contract Operations Manager to support our growing Latin America (LATAM) Sales organization. This role is an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of Sales Contract Operations, part of Global Sales Operations.
Twilio is looking for a seasoned Contracts professional who lives the Twilio Magic to support our growing Sales organization. This is an individual has a strong business acumen and is a highly visible role for someone looking to gain, and expand his/her broad spectrum of cross functional team interactions and dependencies in handling, and managing an end-to-end commercial agreement or Order Form (OF) by appropriately structuring the deal for a ‘Win-Win’ for both the customers and Twilio.
You are right for this role if you excel at:
- +10 years of relevant experience equivalent to managing sales contract operations within finance (Pricing, Deal Desk, etc)
- Bilingual in both English and Portuguese; professional fluency.
- Managing and structuring a large number of complex deals (OF) requests
- Understanding of contracts, structuring complex deals by doing proper financial and fiduciary due diligence in resulting to a ‘Win-Win’
- Overall understanding of pricing, commercial terms and able to negotiate/offer reasonably acceptable terms to both parties
- Analytical and critical thinking when reviewing a deal
- Juggling multiple priorities, enjoying a fast pace environment during month end or quarter end on high volume and complex deals.
- Enjoying supporting Sales, interacting with different people in different organizations, and just as important, having a pleasant personality.
- Being a ‘‘doer’, and has been in a similar role and experience for at least 8 years
- A good working knowledge and hands-on experience with Tableau for future project(s).
- Experience in using: MS Excel, Word, Google office suites, Salesforce (reporting and dashboard)
As a Sales Contracts Operations Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Conduct as a sales business partner to support our growing East coast sales team and other remote sales executives
- DRAW THE OWL: Helping/guiding Sales executives to create/initiate/edit the right type of Twilio’s Order Form (OF).
- BE AN OWNER AND BE BOLD: As a sole contributor, you will take on complex OFs from start to the finishing line, ready for customer’s signature.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and quickly evolving business. This role is critical to the Sales Operations organization for the success of supporting our LATAM sales team. It is a highly visible role that supports our sales leaders with good and sound business decisions in our proposals. This role is remote with some occasional travels to our regional office to meet with the functional teams (Legal and Finance).
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Under this unprecedented health crisis, this position can be remote. Normally, this role will be located in our beautiful office in New York City for social and professional interactions with the functional teams. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.