Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking an exceptional and passionate GTM Specialist to join our Global BD organization. We work closely with Twilio R&D and GTM organizations to serve as the operational glue for new business initiatives. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate your business acumen in combination with a deep understanding of processes to guide decision-making, tackle problems operationally, and provide analytical insight and business judgment to support key initiatives across our business. You know how to translate strategy into execution by affecting change across people, process, technology, data, policy, both internally, and externally etc. You have an appreciation for simplification and increasing the ease of doing business - and you are known for rolling up your sleeves to co-create high-quality solutions with business and technical teams.
- 5-10 years of experience in business strategy, management consulting, corporate international expansion, or innovation management within the software/technology/training industry
- A natural problem-solver and strategic thinker. You are comfortable with ambiguity and 80/20 thinking to quickly tease through complexity and bring structure to chaos. You effectively identify and articulate implications up and downstream, taking action or escalating as appropriate.
- You have a passion for solving customer problems through communication tools and demonstrate a strong understanding of the messaging space.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior business leaders, with strong familiarity regarding go-to-market launch requirements, international business dynamics, and market feedback-loop mechanisms
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams, including sales account management, business development, product management, product marketing, program management, legal, as well as partner communities
- You communicate effectively, especially the written word and provide clear materials and so-whats, with actionable synthesis and recommendations.
- Highly collaborative, and partner-oriented professionally.
- Become the business partner to the teams within our product organization driving new and existing initiatives
- Build the go-to-market plan, clearly defining market segments, customer base, potential partners and execute on said plan
- Partner with and support business owners across functions, to work on top priority strategic projects – from new growth initiatives and business models
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for all BU related operational norms, business data, and operational systems.
- Lead global initiatives with global partner leaders and ensure proper and clear communication across segments and functions.
- Design, develop, maintain and improve critical business dashboards and drive management visibility to support go-to-market efforts and outcomes. Provide leadership insights and recommendations based on the data.
- Provide operational support through business insights.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.