Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our Sales Compensation Operations team. This is a great role for an analytical and motivated professional looking to further develop their career in a fast paced, high growth company. You are right for this role if you excel at juggling multiple priorities, attentive to details, have strong communication and problem solving skills and enjoy leading direct and virtual teams. Advanced level Excel proficiency and strong analytical skills will be crucial to your success. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of Sales Compensation Operations. They also have:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Compensation, Sales Operations, Finance, or similar analytical roles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user with strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to drive process improvements
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to define, aggregate, and analyze metrics to assess performance drivers
- Demonstrated proficiency in structuring complex problems, developing solutions, and crafting recommendations into easily digestible messages, and communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Xactly or similar sales compensation platforms
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Google docs suite
As a Sales Compensation Analyst you will live the Twilio Values:
- DRAW THE OWL: You will be a part of the Sales Compensation team responsible for operations, administration, and analytics of commissions for multiple global sales functions.
- BE AN OWNER: In this role you will be responsible administering sales compensation, validating data, preparing commission statements, research exceptions, and delivering sales enablement and training. You will collaborate closely with Finance on estimating commissions expense and business partnering with the Sales Org to address and resolve commission questions, working both as an advocate for the Sales team, as well as a good custodian of the business.
- WRITE IT DOWN: You will analyze sales performance results to derive insights and present recommendations to company leadership. You will contribute to the development and improvement of systems to effectively track and capture compensation data and recommend and implement process improvements.
The Sales Compensation team is crucial to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. Our main goal is to empower and support sales organizations that, in turn, propels company performance. As part of this team, you will collaborate closely with business owners across functions and sales leaders.
This position will be located in our beautiful Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.