Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a finance Senior Cash Manager to be a key leader in the managing and forecasting cash and working capital. This role is responsible for the multi-year cash outlook and the capex budget, being a central figure between FP&A, Treasury, and Corporate Development. The person in this role will also contribute to all aspects of optimizing cash by partnering with sales, procurement, collections, and other relevant functions. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position will develop and own the monthly reporting of the cash flow to leadership.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of managing financial models and projects. They also have:
- 7+ years of Finance experience including substantial time in FP&A or Treasury.
- Strong analytical skills including fluency in performing broad quantitative analyses. Good understanding of accounting, cash flow statement and balance sheet. Systems acumen.
- Ability to partner with and influence cross-functional teams including sales, procurement, accounting, FP&A, and others.
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, presentations and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- An ability to flex between the strategic and tactical as necessary.
- Comfort with ambiguity and able to apply a set of tools or a framework to an ambiguous problem by identifying key metrics, mapping the process, and performing root cause analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Senior Cash Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create the procedures and processes for repeatable cash management cycles.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and implement improvements in our process for accurate and automated cash management and cash flow forecasting.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Drive working capital and capex optim no ization; build best-in-class cash and treasury operations.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact and coordinate extensively across functional teams within Twilio, and partner with Treasury on high-yield ROI and risk analysis.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion, and provide intellectual honesty in all aspects of managing cash.
Healthy cash flow is one of the pillars supporting Twilio’s long-term financial ambitions. The Cash FP&A team is central to driving the right analysis and insight on Twilio’s cash flow performance. We need a leader who is passionate about cash management, financial processes and scaling a business for long-term growth.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.