Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is searching for a Program Manager/Producer to join the Twilio Web team. You’re joining an interdisciplinary team of product, design, writing, and engineering that come to work every day to build a high-caliber digital experience for our users.
As the Program Manager/Producer focused on the Web team you’ll actively manage stakeholder requests, prioritize and triage initiatives, and help drive programs forward.
The person in this role will balance multiple disciplines, including stakeholder management, project logistics, business and sprint planning, bug and request scoping, technical implementations within our CMS, and much more.
This is an excellent opportunity to organize, operationalize, and drive changes on the Web team, within Marketing, and across Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and is passionate about processes, stakeholder management, and business planning.
- 5+ years experience in a Producer / Project Management role spanning a large digital presence.
- Ability to collect, synthesize, and organize intake from many partner teams with speed, grace, and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate production operations and negotiate competing priorities against aggressive timelines without compromising quality or scope.
- Strong verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills. Clearly able to communicate project plans, status, issues, risks, and requirements to relevant audiences.
- Proactively and creatively solve issues as they arise.
- Experience with JIRA, Airtable, and other project management tools.
As the Program Manager/Product, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Invent, document, and implement processes and workflows to enable the team and stakeholders to be successful.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Create prioritization systems, actively work with stakeholders to get to the essence of their requests, and create recommendations for leadership on priorities.
- BE AN OWNER: Own execution and take ownership of projects. Drive focus and results in the dozens of projects that may be in flight.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Empower others to achieve by unblocking problems, creating structure, and chipping in wherever possible to get us to the finish line.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create written clarity wherever possible, in Airtable, JIRA, or a doc or wiki explaining process.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.